Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Spider-Man 1960s era Gwen Stacy by Steve Rude

Steve Rude loves Gwen Stacy! I did a post in 2010 featuring a number of his Gwen Stacy commissions. And now thanks to the Steve Rude fans group on Facebook, I found even more were done during the past few years. If you are a fan of classic 1960s Bean Scene Spider-Man, these images are for you, true believer.

Gwen Stacy dancing



Dancing in a disco! While Mary Jane complains that Peter's attention is elsewhere. I love how the black and white patterns work so well here. Gwen's checkerboard dress (and that belt) working so well against the background and the mirror ball. Mary Jane's tiger patterned dress. Yeow.

peter parker, mary jane and gwen stacy by steve rude


Peter as the Bachelor deciding which girl gets a red colored rose? And those outfits the girls have on. I think Gwen did wear a cowboy inspired outfit one time.

gwen stacy 2014 by steve rude


Striking a pose in recline. Again the pattern of Gwen's top plays off the bars of the background.

Groovy baby! Nuff Said.

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. There is no way to get this useful info . Its very fabulous and easy for me to get it from WhatsApp Aero. I am very thankful and I appreciate your intelligent work. Awesome!!

      Delete
  2. Very good writings. Maybe someone know, where can I find top rated Purchase Essays Online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Play slots online on five reel slots machine is really a great experience which you cannot get from the classic three reel slots. You can have the many better possibilities to win the jackpot and also different other bonuses. poker-88.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post was really cool and interesting. Thank you for sharing this. Keep posting for more.
    ------------
    NR https://esvrm.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep coming back here since this was really a good post.

    NR https://esvrm.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really good. Im back here again.
    NR esvrm.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gwen is such a pretty character. I'd hope to see more of this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy reading your postings and appreciate the time and effort you put into them. I am a college student who is trying to locate some information from other sites for my class assignment assistance, which I also obtain from Take My Online Math Class For Me services.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The greatest ever-lovin' Marvel Comics blog, featuring giant-size artwork from the silver age to the present, reviews, merchandise, movies and more!

    website: https://syracuseconcretecontractor.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This song puts me at peace and relaxes me. The majority of people dislike this film, however it is the best book trailer Video services USA Spider-Man film in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete