Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Mary Jane by Alex Saviuk

Here is a little commission I received in the mail yesterday: Mary Jane by Alex Saviuk!



I came by this thru an eBay auction. I was selling some statues, Alex happened to buy one and I recognized his name from many Marvel and DC comics. I suggested a trade and we worked out the details. I think his Mary Jane is quite glamorous and reminds me of the John Romita Sr era. Very happy to have it in my collection!  Alex has a Facebook page where you can talk to him and see more of his work. Nuff Said.

1 comment:

  1. With that said, there don’t look like any cases of players being prosecuted for depositing with a bank card. The better options are utilization of} eWallets like Skrill and Neteller. It can also be|can be} recommended that the accounts be in Euros as not 돈포차 lots of on-line sites supply the Won as a foreign money possibility. We advocate beginning with our lists for VISA bookmakers and betting sitesand Skrill bookmakers and betting sites. Not only are they prohibited from playing in South Korea, but they are also prohibited from playing in different countries.

    ReplyDelete