Monday, December 30, 2013

Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. 6 cover recreation by Steranko

We all remember this classic cover to Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. #6 by Jim Steranko...



The first issue with only a cover and with the interiors done by other creators, sob!  Still this became an iconic cover, was homaged by Superman once, and I think it was also a poster.  I loved the design and execution of it.



Steranko did a recreation of this cover, sans the logo and stuff, in the 1980s according to The Drawings of Steranko.  The recreation is cool, especially for the coloring, but somehow I prefer the original cover.  How about you?  Nuff Said!


5 comments:

  1. Although this cover makes little sense and has no story behind it,it is a memorable but of art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things you’ve always shared with us. Just keep writing this kind of posts.The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studies.Thanks read more

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. 먹튀위로금

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Check it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. So it is interesting and very good written and see what they think about other people. NuWave Bravo XL Air Fryer

    ReplyDelete