Saturday, November 21, 2009

Strange Saturday: Alan Davis and the Master of the Mystic Arts

Dr Strange Meets Stan Lee Special 2006 by Alan Davis

Once upon a time in 2006, Stan Lee met Doctor Strange, and Alan Davis was there to capture it in his artwork.  His stunning splash page is shown above.  I know I keep saying this when I display a page of artwork I really like--but this is so good it could work as a poster!

Doctor Strange Meets Stan Lee Alan Davis, 2006, Finished print

Here's the image as it was displayed in the actual comic with full color.  No offense to the colorists, but I really think this looks better in the original black and white.  Nuff said!

1 comment:

  1. I contacted a buddy to assist me in my quest for an MBA dissertation proposal service because I had been seeking for one. He also sent me this. Though it appears to have been an accident, it was probably meant for his IT-savvy sibling and offering online dissertation help. I believe I should keep looking for a proposal assistance service.

    ReplyDelete